This Acceptable Use Policy identifies activities that you and your organization are prohibited from engaging in when using any hardware, software, services or other offering by Ampersand (each, an “Offering”). We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website, which is effective at the time that we post it.
Please report any violations of this policy to AlasConnect, LLC ATTN: Privacy Officer, PO Box 71217, Fairbanks, AK 99707, USA or by email to email@example.com.
When using our Offerings, you and your organization may not:
- In any way that is against the law, including but not limited to, promoting or conducting illegal activities such as child pornography, gambling, piracy, violating copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws; threatening, stalking, defaming, defrauding, degrading, victimizing or intimidating anyone for any reason; or invading anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as passwords, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and consent.
- Transmit, distribute, or deliver any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (i.e., spam).
- Harm, disrupt or in any way illegally interfere with another person or organization.
- Harm or exploit minors in any way, or collecting personally identifiable information of any minor.
- Try to gain unauthorized access to any other service, application, system, data, account or network by any means.
Violations of this policy shall be considered a Default by Client and are, in addition to any other rights and remedies, cause for termination of any and all Agreements with Ampersand in its sole discretion. Further, Ampersand will cooperate fully with all law enforcement, government agencies and third parties investigating alleged illegal activities or breaches of this policy.
Last Revised - April 11, 2022